Tuesday 4 August 2015

Chasing Each Other (Chasing #2) by J.D. Rivera

25730887Edition: ebook
Pages: 220
Publish Date: July 7, 2015
Publisher: Self
Genre: Na Romance
Series: Chasing
Goodreads Rating: 4.16 (57 ratings)

I had such high hopes for this story. It had everything I love in contemporary romances, a troubled past, new perfect guy, trying to keep that guy away from your past, crazy ex comes back to haunt you. But it was the way this book was told that ruinned it. I didn't really connect with the characters, the main character Miranda was very whiny and self conscious. And the main relationship was just weird, I didn't feel much of the supposed chemistry and next thing I knew they were professing their love for eachother....
I did not enjoy this book at all, the story had a lot of possibilities, it was just the way it was written that was all wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment