Sunday 29 March 2015

Review: Twisted (Torn #2) by K.A. Robinson

18006503Edition: Paperback
Pages: 304
Publish Date: March 14, 2013
Publisher: Atria Books
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Torn
Goodreads Rating: 4.05 (9,215 ratings)

So I wasn't a huge fan of Torn but I gave it 3.5 stars hoping that this book would be better. I got them both from Book Outlet so it's not like it was a huge investment but it was a huge waste of time. 
I didn't enjoy how clueless and naive Chloe is, like it was bad enough in the first book being torn between the long time best friend Logan, and the bad boy Drake who she has a strong immediate connection with. Then there was the cheating. It was just ridiculous. 
I thought this one would be filled with all the family and life drama rather then boy drama, but of course they through in a new guy, Jordan, who was the family friend that she saw years back and lost her virginity to. It was so ridiculous, Drake had every right to worry and hate on the douche, but of course it was all his fault because in all her (what looked like) cheating he started using again. 
Overall it was less the story and more the characters. Chloe was such an idiot I just kept banging my head on the wall just to shut her up. 
I am so not succeeding at bringing myself out of this reading slump.


No comments:

Post a Comment