Tuesday 7 July 2015

New Releases I Need NOW

So I had a plan this summer to read 30 books that I already owned, but with a few of those not catching my interest and these amazing new releases, I may have to change my plans for the summer TBR.
23522253
I am sooooooo excited for this new release! I'm not usually a fan of companion novels but K.A. Tucker does it right every time.
"Maybe it's because he saved her life, or maybe it's because he's completely different from everything she's left behind, but Amber finds herself chasing after River Delaney. Amber isn’t the kind of girl to chase after anyone. 
And River isn't the kind of guy she'd want to catch."
23361172
This gorgeous cover and captivating synopsis makes this book another must read! Though I'm trying to cut back on buying books this one is just so gorgeous I might have to :)
"Seventeen-year-old Stevie is trapped. In her life. In her body. And now in an eating-disorder treatment center on the dusty outskirts of the New Mexico desert."
23315831
This was one of those finds from actually going into the bookstore and reading the synopsis, I haven't even seen any of my friends on Goodreads read this one yet but it sounds amazing!
"Emmy’s best friend, Oliver, reappears after being kidnapped by his father ten years ago. Emmy hopes to pick up their relationship right where it left off. Are they destined to be together? Or has fate irreparably driven them apart?"

No comments:

Post a Comment