Monday 6 July 2015

Review: More Than Forever (More #4) by Jay McLean

22711327Edition: ebook
Pages: 399
Publish Date: July 10, 2014
Publisher: Self
Genre: NA Romance
Series: More
Goodreads Rating: 4.53 (7,070 ratings)

Jay McLean has such an amazing talent for combining everything you could ever want in a romance novel without it being cheesy or boring or anything bad at all!
I was so happy when I heard we'd be getting Lucy and Cameron's story. They were always to perfect couple in all the other books. And now knowing their full story from start to finish made me so happy! Falling in love at 15 and under such circumstances is so beautiful. I'll admit there were many heartbreaking moments but the fact that they truly never stopped loving eachother or wanting to be together was just so beautiful. This is the definition of a perfect love story. These characters made me cry, laugh, and smile till my face hurt.
If you haven't read any of Jay McLean's books, you need too, like right now! Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment