Sunday 7 September 2014

Review: Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

Edition: eBook 
Pages: 238
Publish Date: August 10, 2013
Publisher: Create Space
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Companion Books
Goodreads Rating: 4.28 (22,598 ratings)

OMG! WARNING: SO MANY FEEEELS!
I read this whole book dreading the inevitable, the way the book began you believed that he was going to die. And I actually read this book believing that, I figured if I survived Me Before You by Jojo Moyes that I could make it through this. But it's actually a happy ending. Spoiler alert, he doesn't die!!!

This is such a heartbreaking book, reading it from Wes's POV (as well as Kierstan's) and him coping and talking about his impending death. 
Simple summary, if you want a beautiful and sexy happily ever after miracle kind of book then you need to pick this up.
This is by far one of my top 14 of 2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment