Wednesday 19 November 2014

Review: Mind Games by Teri Terry

18664167Edition: Paperback Proof
Pages: 433
Publish Date: March 5, 2015
Publisher: Orchard Books
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian
Goodreads Rating: 4.56 (9 ratings)

After reading the Slated trilogy I was thrilled to hear of her next book which comes out in March of next year. I thought the wait would kill me but with some amazing luck I won an ARC copy from Teri Terry herself. 
I always find that when I read new books from authors who's other books I've loved, that I automatically compare them. And despite how much I loved this entire concept and story, I still love Slated more.

I won't do a spoiler review since it will be months before it is released, but I will say that it was amazing, mainly the whole idea of living in virtual worlds and the government controlling and monitoring the whole thing. Sound familiar? though this is a whole lot scarier than the internet, it still opens your mind to the whole thing and how much of a role technology plays in everyones lives. 


1 comment:

  1. Shit, I didn't even know about this book! I have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete