Tuesday 28 April 2015

Review: A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall

20757526Edition: Paperback
Pages: 272
Publish Date: August 26, 2014
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 3.71 (8,282 ratings)

I so much wanted to enjoy this book. I heard so much about it and when it was on bookoutlet for like $3 I just had to get it, I mean look at the cover! It's gorgeous. But I think it was the point-of-views that I didn't enjoy and since that was the main point of this story to view a couple falling in love from so many other peoples views, including a squirrel and a bench. 
I enjoy a love story told by one or both of the main characters so you can hear their thoughts, it's just not the same for outsiders points of views.
Thought it was a cute idea and how so many people knew those two were meant to be together was adorable, but I just didn't enjoy it and was just bored waiting for things to actually move forward. 



No comments:

Post a Comment