Friday 24 April 2015

Review: The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

11474474Edition: ebook
Pages: 320
Publish Date: June 28, 2011
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Genre: Young Adult Romance
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 3.99 (5,609 ratings)

I love Ellen Hopkins so I knew this book being in verse would be something I'd love, and I most certainly did.
The Day before follows 2 teenagers, Amber, the 15 year old who just found out she was switched at birth, after the death of the other families daughter lead to the discovery they pursued Amber despite her lack of interest she's not scheduled to live with this strange family tomorrow. Cade, made the possibly life threatening decision to donate part of his liver to save his father from end stage liver disease. Both are looking to have the best day before these life changing events. And when they both meet they manage to help eachother through these changes while they of course fall in love. 

I loved this short yet sweet book, both characters were so beautiful and were so perfect together. 4.5 stars, I just wanted more!


No comments:

Post a Comment