Friday 24 April 2015

Review: Shatter Me (#1) by Tahereh Mafi

13455782Edition: ebook
Pages: 357
Publish Date: October 2, 2012
Publisher: Harper Collins
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian Fantasy
Series: Shatter Me
Goodreads Rating: 4.04 (123,736 ratings)

I honestly did not expect to like this book. It's one of those that's so hyped up, but I guess since I had so much doubt the hype didn't impede my judgement. 
I loved every minute of it. The characters development was beautiful, and you couldn't help but love every single moment with each character, especially the love triangle between Juliette, Adam, and Warner.
I can see why everyone always says Warner is the evil character they couldn't help but love. 
I cannot wait to continue with this trilogy! 
Overall a 4.5 stars, mainly for the lack of any cliffhanger or driving force to the end that really makes me want to read the second book immediately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment