Monday 13 April 2015

Review: The 5th Wave (#1) by Rick Yancey

18081442Edition: ebook
Pages: 480
Publish Date: May 7, 2013
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian
Series: The 5th Wave
Goodreads Rating: 4.16 (90,864 ratings)

I'm one of those people who typically does not enjoy books that are super hyped, but this is on that I truly loved!
I first heard about the 5th wave from The Bookables on YouTube. And after reading the synopsis I really did not think I'd like it! honestly I don't know how I started reading it when I had such low hopes of enjoying it. But I freakin' loved it! Though I am still busy I am completely out of my reading slump thanks to this book. 
The writing was incredible (though they could have done a better job of informing you of who was narrating, there were many points where I was totally lost), the characters were to die for and though I have heard iffy things about The Infinite Sea I just have to read it! Can't leave things on that kind of cliff hanger!


No comments:

Post a Comment