Sunday 26 April 2015

Review: Confess by Colleen Hoover

25040077Edition: ebook
Pages: 320
Publish Date: March 10, 2015
Publisher: Atria Books
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 4.37 (9,045 ratings)

All I kept thinking while reading this was how much it reminded me of Nicholas Sparks books. Which just makes it even better than just knowing it's Colleen Hoover!
I think this one has surpassed even Maybe Someday and Ugly Love. 
The characters were so meant to be and it was beautiful how they were connected, it was like Hopeless all over again with that amazing history. I always feel so much passion towards all of her characters and I have to say I never felt so much hatred for a character as I did for Trey and Lydia, as well as the love for characters like Adam.
If you love Colleen Hoover you shouldn't even question picking this one up, it's absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment