Monday 15 June 2015

Review: City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare

3229373Edition: Paperback
Pages: 411
Publish Date: January 1, 2007
Publisher: Walkerbooks
Genre: YA Fantasy
Series: The Mortal Instruments
Goodreads Rating: 4.23 (446,635 ratings)

I originally wasn't looking forward to this book. I was spoiled that the truth of Jace and Clary not being brother and sister wouldn't be out until the third book. But oh my goodness this book was so action pact! Better then the first by far.
There was even more discovery of powers and gifts that Jace and Clary both possess, and then the more involvement of Vampires, werewolves, and of course Magnus Bane the High Warlock. 
Though I'm happy it didn't end on too much of a cliffhanger I still want to read the next book ASAP!
I am truly appalled at myself for waiting this long to start this series. Me and my stupid belief that I didn't like fantasy novels. Stupid me!


No comments:

Post a Comment