Friday 12 June 2015

Review: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare

23164819Edition: Paperback
Pages: 506
Publish Date: January 1, 2007
Publisher: Walkerbooks
Genre: YA Fantasy
Series: The Mortal Instruments
Goodreads Rating: 4.12 (871,280 ratings)

I am so glad I finally got my shit together and started this series! Though I was an idiot and saw the movie first which slightly damaged my perception of this book I still loved it. But now that I've finished with this book I can get onto the next and read a story that I didn't already have spoilers about!
But can someone spoil me as to when you find out that Jace and Clary are NOT related. Cause that shit just is not okay!
I loved the movie, but I have to admit the book was so much better, I felt more attached with all the characters while reading about them then I did while watching them. Cannot wait to start on the next book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment