Monday 15 December 2014

Review: The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin

13643567Edition: ebook 
Pages: 546
Publish Date: October 23, 2012
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers
Genre: Young Adult Supernatural Fantasy
Series: Mara Dyer
Goodreads Rating: 4.42 (35,715 ratings)

NOOOOO! No! No! NO!  This can't be real!
This is such an infuriating series, with all the halucinations (that may or not be real), the dead (or maybe not dead), the past/present between Mara and her grandmother? And apparently the whole conspiracy of this "treatment centre" and the fact that everyone knows these kids including Mara and Noah are not crazy but have like genetic mutations or brain issues that give them these powers that I'm thinking are for real. And that ending!? I am so frustrated, but I'm already on the second book because that ending is SO not okay. 

Amitra Name meaning = ENEMY OF THE UNIVERSE! 




ps I will possibly try a trilogy review once I finish the last book. Maybe then I'll have some answers rather than maybes and WTF's. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment