Saturday 6 December 2014

Review: In Her Wake (Ten Tiny Breaths #0.5) by K.A. Tucker

21942843Edition: ebook
Pages: 256
Publish Date: September 1, 2014
Publisher: Atria Books
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Ten Tiny Breaths
Goodreads Rating: 4.21 (1,491 ratings)

Don't get me wrong. I loved Ten Tiny Breaths with all my heart, but I expected so much more! As much as I don't enjoy a retelling from another persons perspective I wanted this one. 
Getting all the build up and past for Trent/Cole was great but I wanted to hear his thoughts and struggle through falling in love with the girl who's life he ruined. But it just stopped there, at the door of the laundry room where Kacey first met Trent.
I honestly don't know what to rate this one so I won't. It was a good read that filled a lot of information for Cole's character, and it successfully made me want to reread Ten Tiny Breaths.

If you read TTB you should read this, it's a quick and informing story to go with the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment