Wednesday 17 December 2014

Review: The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin

18824456Edition: ebook 
Pages: 580
Publish Date: November 66, 2014
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers
Genre: Young Adult Supernatural Fantasy
Series: Mara Dyer
Goodreads Rating: 4.34 (8,356 ratings)

“This is a love story. Twisted and messy. Flawed and screwed up. But it's ours. It's us. I don't know how our story will end. but I know it will start. I pick up my pen and begin to write:

My name is not Mara Dyer, but my lawyer told me I had to choose something.” 
― Michelle HodkinThe Retribution of Mara Dyer

There's not much I can or want to tell you about this trilogy. I don't know how those who read it actually had the ability to wait the year or two between each book, but in the final conclusion you get all the answers you were looking for...except the real name of Mara Dyer.

I wanted to do a full trilogy review but I want others to experience these books the way I did. Yes there's a lot of hype about them, but don't go looking for spoilers, don't even bother reading the synopsis, they're just cryptic and unhelpful. Just read these books, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment