Saturday 17 January 2015

Review: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

18189606Edition: Hardcover
Pages: 449
Publish Date: May 6, 2014
Publisher: Simon and Schuster 
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 4.16 (15,396 ratings)

I am so much like Emily it's kind of sad. I need someone to make a list of random crap for me to do that I would never do. 
But I will be honest, out of all 3 of her books I like this one the least. That's doesn't say much since I loved it, I just loved the others more.

The love story was so cute, but I didn't like the ending. Great to sort things out between her and Sloane, and of course with her and Frank, But what about the other friends she made?? There wasn't any resolution for that, though I like having an open ended ending where you can just imagine how things will turn out, but I wanted more from this.



No comments:

Post a Comment