Tuesday 13 January 2015

Review: Throne of Glass (#1) by Sarah J Mass

16034235Edition: Paperback
Pages: 404
Publish Date: May 7, 2013
Publisher: Bloomsbury 
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Series: Throne of Glass
Goodreads Rating: 4.19 (89,204 ratings)

So...this girl is totally bad ass! I freakin' loved her sass, I loved the friends she made, and the boys, oh the boys! The Prince and Captain of the Guard! And of course when the magic got serious, the demons and ghosts were awesome. 

Even though I enjoyed it...I really didn't enjoy the majority of it, the build up and development was just too much. But now that we've got the whole world, plot and character development overwith I look forward to reading Crown of Midnight and then of Course The Assassins Blade and Heir of Fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment