Tuesday 6 January 2015

Review: Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

6148028Edition: Audiobook/Hardcover
Pages: 11 hours and 40 minutes
Publish Date: September 1, 2009
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian
Series: The Hunger Games
Goodreads Rating: 4.31 (1,504,983 ratings)

I'll be honest, it was hard getting into the book because I've already seen the movie, and I have to say both were amazing!
I am so happy that this series has enforced my faith in the film industry, usually I'm against books being made into movie or tv shows, as much as it's always something you kind of want, you always know that they butcher the books. But so far The Hunger Games have been made almost flawlessly, including nearly every aspect of the books. I wish I had read the books first either way because it's hard to read something where you know everything that happens. 
But it won't be that way for Mockingjay because I have restrained myself from seeing part 1 so I will be reading that books soon, finally knowing the end for Peeta and Katniss.


No comments:

Post a Comment