Friday 30 January 2015

Review: Lola and The Boy Next Door (Anna and The French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins

16101168Edition: ebook
Pages: 338
Publish Date: September 29, 2011
Publisher: Speak
Genre: Young Adult Romance
Series: Companion Series
Goodreads Rating: 4.02 (72,642 ratings)

Ah this was such a good pick me up! What a nice day off spent reading this adorable book. Though I'll be honest I loved Anna and The French Kiss more, but I'm a sucker for the boy next door type stories. 
I loved that we still got some Anna and Etienne in this book, but Lola and Cricket's story was so sweet. 
This story follows the rekindling of Lola and Cricket's love, though they were only 12 at the time, now at 17/18 and Cricket come's back into her life, the feeling are still there for them both. But with rock star controlling boyfriends, and twin sisters still trying to keep the girl next door away from her brother, they run into many problems. 
But in true Stephanie Perkin's fashion they all live happily ever after (except Lola's EX boyfriend). 

and as a fashion student I truly loved the style aspect in this story, I need to find a fashion forward guy for myself!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment