Monday 4 May 2015

Review: Becoming Rain (Burying Water #2) by K.A. Tucker

24907305Edition: ebook
Pages: 384
Publish Date: March 3, 2015
Publisher: Atria Books
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Burying Water
Goodreads Rating: 4.20 (1,274 ratings)

Okay, so I'm going to start off by saying that I am a crime show junkie, and I never even looked at the synopsis of this book until after I started reading it and found out she's an undercover cop! 
This book was down right amazing! I just wanted more to the happy ending. But everything they went through, all the lies and secrets was so intense and if I dare say better than the first Burying Water book. I cannot wait for the third book to come out, I just hope we get some pieces of Rain and Luke's life like we did for Water and Jesse in this book.
I'll be honest I'm rarely a fan of spin offs, but this one was perfect and entirely new. I loved every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment