Tuesday 26 May 2015

Review: Forever. . . by Judy Blume

37743Edition: Paperback
Pages: 178
Publish Date: June 3, 2005
Publisher: Pan Childrens
Genre: YA Romance
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 3.63 (39,345 ratings)

So there are many reasons as to why I read this. 
Firstly after my friend found out about my situation with this guy (my childhood friend/crush) and how I've never moved past him, she asked me if I ever read Judy Blume as a kid. Sadly, I am one of those kids that never experienced any of Blume's books before. But when she explained the story I figured I'd give it a shot, and after finding it on book outlet for only a buck I went for it. 
Since I needed a bit of a break from the amazing fantasy awesomeness of The Daughter of Smoke and Bone I picked this one up. Read it for a strait hour and a half and I loved it. 
It was all so relatable, and I can see how this could truly influence tween and teens. Though at 21 I'm a little out of the age group and the writing was intended for a younger audience I still really enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment