Tuesday 19 May 2015

Review: Saving Quinton (Nova #2) by Jessica Sorensen

18210225Edition: ebook
Pages: 384
Publish Date: January 1, 2014
Publisher: Grand Central
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Nova and Quinton
Goodreads Rating: 4.12 (5,055 ratings)

So I'm going to start off by saying that I do not have an addictive personality. Nor am I a person to dwell on the past and what cannot be changed. 
So a lot of this book, mainly the aspect of drugs and addiction just annoyed me. I know that's horrible because this is a huge issue for many people but I have never been able to grasp the concept that if you want to quit something for some people it can be a lot harder than it is for me. 
I related well to Nova's story of losing someone she loved and never understanding why (though she had the suicide video the whole time...) being left behind with all those questions can definitely take it's toll on you.
Though I loooved the first book and am truly looking forward to the next book with that ending with Quinton in Rehab, but overall I did not enjoy this book as much as the first.


No comments:

Post a Comment