Saturday 16 May 2015

Review: Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi

15782640Edition: Paperback
Pages: 461
Publish Date: January 1, 2013
Publisher: Harper Collins
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian Fantasy
Series: Shatter Me
Goodreads Rating: 4.31 (65,725 ratings)

I'm honestly unsure how I feel about this one. We got a lot more info about the rebellion, all the characters and their powers, as well as some family relations, and what will tear our perfect pair of Adam and Juliette apart.
I know everyone says that Warner is the evil character they can't help but love, but I can't stand him to be honest. And now with all these revelations, Juliette's love for Warner is just so messed up. Adam is the perfect good guy who she's meant to be with, while Warner is the bad boy who will destroy everything in the end.
Over all I need a break from this series, felt Juliette was getting a little annoying, plus I need some good contemporary romance rather than dystopian crazyness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment