Monday 14 July 2014

Colleen Hoover's Ugly Love Covers

American Cover
So I've been looking forward to this book for so long! If it's not already obvious I LOVE Colleen Hoover! I've read all her books so when I heard that she has a new book coming out in August I just had to get it! BUT....

There's two different covers!! And I much prefer the UK version!

Only downside is the the UK version isn't in hardcover, but really it's so beautiful! I know lots of people like having covers that are more metaphorically connected to the books story, but I prefer having people on the cover. It's nice to have the faces to put with the story itself. And honestly the people on this cover are beautiful!
And for my bookshelf I already have so many blue books! I need something different.
UK Cover

Lucky me though I'll probably end up with the American cover sinde Colleen Hoover is coming to Toronto for a book signing!!! Along with Jamie McGuire and Abbi Glines!! So even if I don't love the cover it is nice, and having it signed makes it a thousand times better.

Atria Indies Fall 2014 Tour:
 https://www.facebook.com/events/1434381146828268/

No comments:

Post a Comment