Friday 25 July 2014

Review: Darkness Before Dawn by Claire Contreras

"Is love ever enough?"

Of all contemporary books I've read, this was by far the most mysterious and compelling. I could not put this book down, especially after reading There is No Light in Darkness. That cliffhanger leaves you reeling for more! And Ms Contreras delivered in a beautiful way.
I know I said in my review for the first book that I'd do a summary after reading this one because I'd have all the answers and be able to explain it better, but really, it's not possible. If you want to know how amazing these books are and how beautiful Claire Contreras writing is you just have to read her books yourself.

“Do you think love conquers all?” I ask quietly.
“I hope so. If it doesn’t, we’re all doomed.” 

― Claire ContrerasDarkness Before Dawn

Highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment