Wednesday 23 July 2014

Review: There is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras

"A past hidden in darkness. Her present cloaked in secrets. The future holds the only truth that cannot be escaped."

HOLY CRAP! I'm gonna be honest and say that this is somewhat predictable, I'm not going to spoil as to what, but it's kind of obvious. There were many surprizes and still so many question marks!!! 

I don't really want to do a full review on this until I read the continuum because, yes, this does end on a HUGE cliffhanger. Thank god the second book is out so I can read it ASAP.

Though this book is a mystery novel of sorts following Blake and he search for the truth about her past that plagues her with night terrors. It is also an amazing love story, and I'm a sucker for the destined to be together couple that fate puts together so perfectly. It is truly an amazing story, somewhat similar to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and as mysterious as Kate Beckett's mother's death on ABC's Castle.

If need be I will do a full summary of both books after I read the second, just so as I explain I actually have all the answers.

For now Pleaaase read this book! It is beautiful and totally sucks you in! I have 2 more books to get through before reading the second one...that's assuming I can restrain myself.

“I wish I didn't have this strong urge to uncover my past, because with this comes devastation and sorrow that I'm not sure I'm strong enough to relive.” 
― Claire ContrerasThere is No Light in Darkness





Thanks for reading!

PS: I hate cliffhangers...hence 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment