Sunday 27 July 2014

Hardcover, Paperback, eBook, or Audiobook

So there are pro's and con's to all of these.
Firstly, hardcovers are less easy to damage as compared to paperback. But both are more damage prone than eBooks or audiobooks. But they can also be signed and look damn good on a bookshelf.
Audiobooks are very hard to deal with because in many cases the voice reading it isn't very good. But you can also "read" a book while cleaning or going other things. Multitasking.
Then there's eBooks. All collected on a beautiful electronic device that you can personalize with and download books at much cheaper prices. (check first about prices though, new books tend to be the same price).

Personally my favourite is: my Kobo.
I know, I know. But think about it, it's so portable, lightweight, easy to use, cheap or free books! I sound like I'm trying to sell you on it but to be honest, my kobo is my life, it's attached to me as closely as my phone and iPod.
If I love a book enough after reading it on my kobo I will buy a physical copy, just to have it. But my Kobo will always be my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment