Monday 9 February 2015

Review: Connected (Connections #1) by Kim Karr

17902302Edition: ebook
Pages: 338
Publish Date: March 20, 2013
Publisher: Penguin
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Connections
Goodreads Rating: 4.16 (16,386 ratings)

I told my best friend to pick a book from my Kobo for me to read next, and so she chose this cause of the sexy cover ;)
but in all honesty I'm not sure how I feel about this story...in the beginning it was pretty great, the intensity between River and Dahlia was so hot, and the heartbreaking loss was a good back story that I'd normally love. But I was so not happy about the ending. Now I'm obligated to read the next book, I was hoping it was a companion, and not a true series. 
Plus, the main this I did not enjoy was the way the story was told. In the beginning it was great, but I felt that as it went on, the author was just rushing, summarizing important moments and conversations, cutting off sex scenes and then switching POV's....it was just not really told that well. Though now I have to read the next book I'll be honest I'm not so excited about how this love triangle will work out....


No comments:

Post a Comment