Wednesday 11 February 2015

Review: Torn (Connection #2) by Kim Karr

17386062Edition: ebook
Pages: 288
Publish Date: October 1, 2013
Publisher: Penguin
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Connections
Goodreads Rating: 4.26 (8,929 ratings)

Well, it was better than the first. All the fighting was unnecessary though, but I did enjoy the twists and new connections. The first book 'Connected' was about love and loss, and finding new love after losing everything. Torn is about choices and leaving the past behind. 
Though I enjoyed the premise of this duology, I wasn't a real fan of the way it was told or just maybe I'm not in the mood for any more contemporary. Cause I usually love these angsty hot stories, but I guess when you read too many the story kind of seems over done. 
Who knows I may reread these two books sometime in the future and really enjoy them.but for now the duology only gets 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment