Sunday 22 February 2015

The Social Media Book Tag

I know this is so late and I was never tagged but I can't help it I've watched too many book tag videos and this is a favourite.

Twitter: Your favourite shortest book
24701980
Just finished this one, read it in 3 and half hours strait. It has so much amazing in 124 pages

Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading
16068905
I never wanted to read this, people kept saying that the girl was a huge fan of characters similar to Harry Potter, so I thought my sister would like it, but with so much pressure I figured I'd pre-read it for my sister. And I loved it.
Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool
6990472
I read this SOOOO long ago, I picked it up on a whim because I liked the cover and had to reread it before the movie came out last year. 
Myspace: A book you don't remember whether you liked or not
1217100
I borrowed this from a friend back in grade 9, almost 7 years ago and I just can't remember....
Instagram: A book that was so beautiful you had to instagram it

"Such a gorgeous cover, hope the book lives up to all the hype. If not at least it will look pretty on my shelf."


Youtube: A book you wish would be turned into a movie
17453983
I can't believe they chose The DUFF over this amazing contemporary to make into a movie. This book has been out for years and has such a huge following it doesn't make sense that it's not a movie yet.
Goodreads: A book you would recommend to everyone
17334411
Well Duh. This is my favourite book of all time so obviously I recommend it to everyone





No comments:

Post a Comment