Sunday 15 February 2015

Review: Alienated (#1) by Melissa Landers

13574417Edition: Hardcover
Pages: 344
Publish Date: February 4, 2014
Publisher: Disney Hyperion 
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Series: Alienated
Goodreads Rating: 4.01 (410,258 ratings)

First off can I just say that this cover is STUNNING! After reading the Lux series I needed more alien hotties to read about, and this one had me sold at first glance.
The relationship between Aelyx and Cara was just adorable, it was like your classic teen romance made even better by the drama surrounding their lives. 
Though I will admit, the whole protests and murder and drama from people who think that these kid aliens who gave them THE CURE FOR CANCER! are out to kill earth was so frustrating! I couldn't wrap my mind around how people could be so cruel to those trying to save Earth. 
I'll be honest I really did enjoy this book, but I'm nervous of what's to come after that ending. I mean you can't give us this adorable romance and then separate them! and after reading a review from a friend on goodreads saying that they were separated for most of the book! And that when they finally did reconnect the relationship didn't seem as connected as before...I know it's just one review but I'm a romance junkie, I can't go through a whole book without something romantic happening between to OTP!

No comments:

Post a Comment