Thursday 12 February 2015

Review: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J Maas

20613571Edition: Paperback
Pages: 448
Publish Date: September 2, 2014
Publisher: Bloomsbury 
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Series: Throne of Glass
Goodreads Rating: 4.52 (45,659 ratings)

So I planned to read this on National Readathon Day (01/24) but I got called in to work...I've been working way too much, since I started this book on the 18th and just finished today is kind of sad...oh well, I finally finished it so here's the review!
Much better than the first if I'm honest, Celaena is a total badass, and holy crap that ending!!! OMG 
But in all hoensty I just want her and Chaol to be together! Why did he have to send her away? Their back and forth and the whole dynamic of everyone at the Glass Castle was like the best part. Now I have to learn new weird names of people I could care less about. I just want Chaol and Celaena to be together!
I'm a complete romance junkie...lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment