Wednesday 25 February 2015

Review: All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

22747247Edition: ebook
Pages: 400
Publish Date: January 6, 2015
Publisher: Knopf Books
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 4.22 (8,231 ratings)

This book shattered my heart. I have a love/hate relationship with beautifully written contemporary books with no HEA (spoiler alert). But I think it's more of hate, cause now I'm going to spend the next week or two rewriting the ending in my head in which Violet and Finch are together, and that Finch is okay and that he decided to stay because she was enough. 
It was a magical and moving story, I always love being in the mind of someone with a disorder of some kind, in this case BPD. It really gives you some perspective as to how they feel about life. 
Overall this book left me broken hearted and in a complete mess of tears and tissues, but I can't say I didn't love every moment before.

“You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment