Saturday 28 February 2015

Jennifer Lawrence Book Tag!

1. Growing up in Kentucky- Your favorite book set in a rural area?
Safe Haven? I think that was a rural beach community...I might be wrong thought.

2. Discovery on the streets of NY- A little known book you found while browsing and 
ended up loving?
Towards the beginning of 2014 when I started my reading obsession I didn't know about goodreads, so all I did was read the backs of the book and if it was something I thought I'd like, I picked it up. And this was a 5 star awesome find.

3. Swearing off social media- A book you refuse to read?
Harry Potter....I know I know, but I won't ever read it. I've seen almost all the movies first, and Harry Potter was always my sisters thing, I always hated it.

4. Beginnings on TV into film- A series that gets better with each installment?
The Darkest Minds! I really had a hard time with the first book, had too much world building and character development (as with most series') but it just got better from there.




5. The Oscar trip- A book/series that hit a snag?
Throne of Glass. Don't get me wrong I've really enjoyed the books, not as much as the hype had made me think I would but they're still good. But I love Chaol and Celaena, so knowing that they will be apart in Heir of Hire has totally eliminated my desire to read it. (I know I probably will, Maybe once the Paperback edition is out, but otherwise, not a top priority right now)

6. Jlaw and Chris Martin- Favorite book by a collaboration of authors?
23769005
I've actually never read anything by a Collaboration of authors, but I soon will when I read Never Never Part 1 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher.

7. Work with David O. Russel- Dysfunctional character you can't help but love?
Emma from the Reason to Breathe series by Rebecca Donovan. She has her moments throughout the series as being out of control, depressed, and all around an emotional basketcase, but with what she's going through you can't help but love the person she is despite her life issues.

8. Mystique- A villain who thinks they're doing what's right?
20821111
Teren Santoro from The Young Elites. He's been mislead so badly by the kings daughter into believing that he will save his own soul by killing those like him. 

9. The Hunger Games- Favorite high profile series?
LUX by Jennifer L Armentrout!! Best series EVER

10. Everything she's ever said- Favorite comedic/snarky character?
Just finished this book and I just fell in love with Finch and his sarcastic whit, even with all his problems I couldn't help but love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment