Sunday 10 August 2014

Review: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


So...I think it was too much hype, cause I wasn't really that fond of this book. It was a cute story, creative characters and family dynamics but to be honest it really didn't capture my interest. I actually ended up switching to the audiobook version because it got to the point where I just didn't have enough interest to put the effort into reading it.
Though I will say I enjoyed the writing style which makes me hopeful for Rainbow Rowell's other books.

I'd give a summary but...really...I think we've all heard enough about this book that if you don't know then you've probably been under a rock the entire time.

“Nothing before you counts," he said. "And I can't even imagine an after." 
― Rainbow RowellEleanor & Park

No comments:

Post a Comment