Sunday 17 August 2014

Review: Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire



Edition: Paperback
Pages: 433
Publish Date: April 2, 2013
Publisher: Atria Genre: New Adult RomanceGoodreads Rating: 4.26

So glad I finally read this! It's been a while since I read Beautiful Disaster and I've been wanting to reread it so this was a better way to do it. Though I'll be honest I'm not a fan of retelling from another POV. But it was beautiful to actually hear Travis' thoughts because it gave you real insite into how much he truly loves Abby. It was amazing but I did enjoy Beautiful Disaster more, maybe just because I'm a girl so reading a book from a girl's POV is more reltatable...I don't really know. But if you've read the first book you really should read this one too, even if it's just for the awesome ending and heartbreaking beginning!! I was very happy :)
“One of these days you're going to fall in love, son. Don't settle for just anyone. Choose the girl that doesn't come easy; the one you have to fight for, and then never stop fighting. Never” 
― Jamie McGuireWalking Disaster



No comments:

Post a Comment