Thursday 28 August 2014

Review: Left Drowning by Jessica Park

Edition: Paperback
Pages: 399
Publish Date: January 1 2013
Publisher: Skyscrape
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Series: No
Goodreads Rating: 4.26  (1,792 ratings)


“He leans into me and kisses me again. Harder this time. He tastes like eternity, and healing, and completion.
No one else could ever kiss me like this, of that I am positive.
I could breathe in him forever.
I could fall in love forever.” 

― Jessica ParkLeft Drowning

I knew from the beginning of this book that I'd love it. Even before that when I added it to my TBR list, and I have been wanting to read it for so long. Finally!
It was exactly as good as I expected. It's so similar to that of Jamie McGuire's and Colleen Hoover's books, and both of them have comments on this book.
Even though I found this book predictable as to how the characters were related, it still didn't give away enough, and there was so much more to keep you hooked on this book. Colleen Hoover had it right - "Ferociously Sexy". 
If you're a fan of those authors and amazing new adult contemporaries then you will love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment