Friday 1 August 2014

Review: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

I'm am crying. Not the usual tears you get from reading a book, I am full out balling and have been for the last 30 pages. This book is perfection. It's heartbreakingly beautiful, it gets you all the way to your soul and to every edge of your heart. It's one of those books you will never be the same after reading, the one you compare every love story to, every happy moment, it makes you really open your eyes to everyone and everything around you. It made me want to just get on an airplane and travel to somewhere I'd never think to go, do adventurous things that I never would otherwise.
No matter the ending to this story, I will always smile when I think about it.
And no I will not give a summary, Don't even read the summary, just read this incredible book, laugh and cry your heart out and share this amazing story with someone else.


“All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you - even the you that you seem to think is diminished - than with anyone else in the world.” 
― Jojo MoyesMe Before You

No comments:

Post a Comment